Friday, January 31, 2014

Wishlist | Valentine's Day for Him

Let me start off by saying that I'm pretty much obsessed with all things men's fashion. Bonus points if those "all things" resemble anything worn on Suits or Madmen. Honestly, if I had the means and the opportunity I wouldn't hesitate to open a men's boutique. A well dressed | accessorized man = a major turn-on. 

With that said, creating this wishlist was so much more fun than doing the "for her" version. Giving your guy a gift he's genuinely excited about is always a major win in my book so when this list received the "G seal of approval" I was beyond. 

Below are great, classic gifts that extend beyond Valentine's Day to birthdays, Christmas, etc. not only for the main man in your life but for your brother, dad and best friend too ... (or yourself - I mean really, these sunglasses and that phone case are amazing.)


Leather Flask from J.Crew | iWood iPhone 5 Case from Miniot | The New York Times 36 Hours: 150 Weekends in the USA & Canada | Haystack Wood Sunglasses from Shwood | Men's Engravable Wallet from Leatherology ... I've purchased the slim bifold as a gift in Italian leather and it is seriously beautifulGlenn Chukka in "Dark Gull Grey" by Cole Haan | Pink Coral Men's Skinny Tie by APRILLOOKshop ... Every single thing on this Etsy shop is amazing, skinny ties and bow ties in brilliantly-colored chambray ... I mean really Slim-Fit Non-Iron Mini-Gingham Shirt by Banana Republic


No comments:

Post a Comment