Thursday, January 30, 2014

Bootie Call | Anthropologie Swoon

Chunky Booties are the ultimate: season-less | versatile | flattering. I love that I can wear the same pair of booties in the Winter with tights & a sweater-dress as I do in the Summer with a flowy top & J.Crew chino shorts. Not only are they a staple to carry season-to-season, but they are the perfect shoe to be dressed up for professional wear or dressed down for a casual run to Target. I carry a great deal of muscle definition in my calves, so the heel height and cutoff of heeled-booties gives me clear ankle definition and makes my calves look a bit more ... ahem, feminine. I'm absolutely swooning over these four pair of booties from Anthropologie { all with the exclusion of the lace pair, made of 100% leather, making them a great investment! }


{ Pair with: Cognac leather pencil skirt + chambray button-down }

{ Pair with: Dark skinny jeans or jeggings + loose-fitting embellished top }

{ Pair with: Distressed boyfriend jeans + easy-fit white v-neck or graphic tee }

{ Pair with: Black leggings + oversized sweater in the Winter & a feminine sundress in the Summer - I love pairing girly dresses with masculine boots! }

No comments:

Post a Comment