Sunday, January 5, 2014

Rug Inspired | Gold + Boho Home Wishlist

I've been living on my own for a while, and in these past few years - I've learned A LOT. For example: (1) Dishwashing soap doesn't double as dishwashing detergent (2) Always check pockets for pens before loading your washing machine (3) Magic erasers are God's gift to mankind ... I could go on. I'm adding one more lesson to the list, if there is one thing you're going to splurge on - make it a wool rug. I bought an area rug from a wholesale home warehouse a few months ago knowing it wouldn't last forever, but hoping I could get a few good years out of it ... false. My poor decision making (do I hear someone saying "I told you so" in my ear?) has led me on the search for the perfect WOOL rug. After two hours googling and pinning, a love affair has began (with pretty much Kilim anything) and my next big purchase has been established. Karter Kilim Rug from Pottery Barn, you will be mine. Sneak-a-peek at my rug-inspired wishlist!

No comments:

Post a Comment