Sunday, January 26, 2014

Wishlist | Valentine's Day for Her

Last year was my best Valentine's Day to-date (there is quite an expectation to uphold) - I mean, I got all dressed up, walked into a house full of rose-petals, got cooked for, devoured a dessert platter and got  obliterated off Smirnoff ice's in the hot tub - can we say cliche perfection?

Anyway, I cannot get enough of the cutesy-girly product launches around Valentine's Day. I mean, yes, Valentine's Day is a very superficial Hallmark holiday - I celebrate love every day! But - nevertheless, I am totally for a day where calories don't count, I will definitely get flowers and I get to get dolled up #win

Here is a totally "accidentally-left-my-browser-open" worthy Valentine's Day wishlist that you may or may not want to pull up and leave open on your boyfriend's iPad (you're welcome.)



1 comment: