Sunday, December 1, 2013

Why Blog?

I am and all throughout college have always been an avid blog reader. I believe in blogs as late generation y and z's new-age newspaper, more catered to the reader.

When I'm reading a blog for the first time, I beg the question, "Why blog?" I, personally am venturing into  blogging as a source of therapeutic release and source of creative and intellectual stimulation. Above all else, I'm blogging to help women like me, the modern girl. 

I can confidently say I have it mostly "together," with the remaining pieces of my self-actualization being a through-my-twenties goal. At only 21, I've accomplished a tremendous amount, but I've endured equally. I like to think of myself as a healthy balance between an optimist and realist, something that has served me well in reaching my goals and picking myself up after life's unexpected twists. 

The goal of my blog is to toss in life, style, career advice and the unexpected into something optimistic, relatable and readable that will entertain, inspire and resinate with you - the modern girl. I welcome you to follow this journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment